Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter Sunday 2012

Chip at the Dog Park, FUN!

Happy Easter!

What the hell is that woman wearing?








Saturday morning at the Broughton Street bus stop, I saw this woman wearing gold spandex and a yellow dress. No, girl, NO. It doesn't work.

Rachel had to work this morning at 11 AM, so (thankfully) I didn't have to fill and hide Easter eggs. I recycled an old Easter basket of hers, added $15 worth of candy- to include gourmet jelly beans, a big bag of M&M's and a bunch of chocolate.
Hoppy Easter!!!

Later in the day, I took Chip to the Dog Park at Daffin Park. He gets so excited when we get there. He whines and wags his tail so hard. Chip runs around like a nut, but always ends up dropping a load. What a pain. Anyways, I let him spend close to an hour. When he came home, he collapsed. He was exhausted. I took Louise last week, but she wasn't fond of the park. I had hoped she would stretch out those long legs of hers, but she just laid down most of time.

When Chip and I were coming home, there was a man laying on the sidewalk on Jefferson Street near 35th Street. A police officer was there and I heard an ambulance coming. Not sure if he was passed out or what. Bill said he should be reminded that it is Passover not Passed Out... Ha Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment