Monday, April 9, 2012

Monday April 9 2012

Happy bird

Hiyah on the porch

Don't touch ME
I was sitting in the yard this afternoon, and this bird was thoroughly enjoying his bath. He was playing for about five minutes. Louise was not outside or the bird would not have had the luxury of a bath. Louise is not fond of birds, squirrels, cats....Heck, Louise isn't fond of much, except dinner.
Went for a nice walk in Bonaventure again today. It was perfect out there. No gnats! I saw this stone- "God's fingers touched her and she slept" Tennyson. Hell, I don't want to be touched. Add this to the phone call from Jesus category. No touching, no phone calls from Jesus. I'm adding this to my list.
Well, people have been asking, What's Hiyah doing? Well, this afternoon he was grumpy as hell. He was screaming at his old lady, something about "I don't care, M-F." (he wasn't using the letters...) They were having it out right there on the street. Then he staggered across the street to the liquor store. Now he seems to be quiet and his old lady is no where to be found.

No comments:

Post a Comment