Saturday, April 21, 2012

Saturday April 21 2012

We went to see if the prom dress Rachel had picked out (for $200) was still available, but it had been sold in her size. So, what may have been a crisis, turned out to be a blessing. This dress was available in her size and everyone likes the color better on her. And, Unbelievably!  The price .... $115! YES!!!


It was getting kinda quiet out there on Thursday afternoon, so Bill and I looked out the window. 5 count them, 5 police cars! How exciting. This guy was let go, but not without a search. Is that why he is walking sideways?
Rachel's Prom Dress

5 Police cars, no waiting
I have been desperately searching for work. I recently responded to an ad for cleaning of vacation rentals. I met this woman (Sarah) at a rental near my house. She said she would give me a try. On Thursday, she text ed me the address of a house in Pooler (about 30+ minutes from me). Now this is a house- not a rental. Instructions next came via text saying to just do the first floor, and hang up the laundry on the back of the couch and fold the other clothes on the couch. WELL... You know there has to be more, of course. It's me, so you know, there is a story here.....
I get to the house yesterday, Friday morning. It was Nasty. I mean, filthy. In the dining room is a child's booster seat sitting on a wooden chair with about a half pound of rice and tomato sauce on the chair, floor and walls. DISGUSTING. The bathrooms, GROSS. Crap under the seats hasn't been cleaned in AGES. Bits of blood and God knows what on the walls in the bathrooms. OMG, I thought, what a nasty bitch lives here. The smooth top stove had cheese caked on the top and the counters had food/garbage on them. In the master, clothes were in the bed, like they had ripped them off to .... Packages of lube were on the floor and in the bed. And, on the right side bedroom table, was a frigging LUGER. After 3 hours, it was looking pretty good. Just as I was finishing up the dining room, I saw a piece of mail. UnFUCKINGBelievable! the house belongs to the BITCH that hired me. When I got home, I checked the Chatham County Board of Assessors Page and sure enough, she owns this piece of shit. If this is some scam and she doesn't pay me, she will not hear the end of this. I have a couple of pics of the inside, but I wish I had taken more. I didn't get a chance to take the after pics 'cause she showed up to "check out the work I had done." I do have snapshots of all the texts and e-mails. Stay tuned.
NASTY

No comments:

Post a Comment