Sunday, April 29, 2012

Saturday/Sunday April 28/29

Well, this week the police have been hitting the corner here hard. They have been at the intersection of 35th and Montgomery everyday for 6 days. It is all good, except of course last Sunday when Bill was trying to show the place next door to prospective tenants...
Yesterday and today the ho's have been out there on Jefferson Street. Last night, I saw 2 girls walking in Jefferson Street. One was tall and skinny wearing about a 10 inch long skirt and about 6 inch tall heels. The other was... let's just say she was healthier.. OK big boned. Her skirt too, was about 10 inches long... But....it didn't cover her ...assets. They were hanging out in the breeze.

OK so here's the update about the cleaning job. Bitch sent me $30 in cash in an envelope. Had a return address of a strip mall in Pooler. Yeah, like she couldn't send me a check because it would have had her address on it! So, I fixed that bitch. I piggybacked her ad on craigslist saying she was a nasty skank that hired me under false pretenses to clean her NASTY house. Ha Ha...

No comments:

Post a Comment