Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Wednesday January 18 2012

I'm sure it rides smooth...

Hiyah is doing alright
This morning as Rachel is going out the door to school, she says, that red light on the dash was flashing again last night. I think it is the oil light. Dang!  I told her to go to school and I'd get some oil and put it in while she was in class. It took the better part of a quart and a half of oil. It is amazing that thing is still running....
Take a look at that Cadillac. I don't think this is what Mr. Cadillac had in mind when he designed a luxury car. A guy driving down my street had a car like this and he could barely turn the wheels... Safe? I think not.
Oh, look, Hiyah is still doing alright. He is sitting out front smoking and drinking bright and early in the morning...
I was excited to see that the city had so quickly replaced those water meter covers. That was so cool.
Look! already fixed!

1 comment:

  1. Well, at least Rachel is getting her money worth out of the car. Duct tape also does wonders holding a car together!!! Oh, yeah, she already done that plus bungee cords!!!
    Good to see your neighbor out so early on a cool morning! Glad he is enjoying his coffee, oops, meant beer.

    ReplyDelete