Thursday, January 5, 2012

Thursday January 5 2012

A good friend of Rachel's
Well, New Year's is starting off with a Bang. At 10 minutes after midnight on NYDay, I had to pick up Rachel from an underage drinking party. Last night, she decided not to come home at all. She took off with this girl (Kelsey), and went to supposedly go work on an economics assignment at a third girl's house on Wednesday early evening. Come to find out, Rachel and Kelsey did not go to school at ALL on Wednesday. Kelsey told her parents she was spending last night at my house. Rachel NEVER came home last night at all. She came in nonchalantly at 7:30AM. Meanwhile, I had called the police to report Rachel not coming home last night. When she came home, I had to call the police so they could check on her well-being. I said I wanted the keys to the car and Rachel refused. Then she stated she needed the keys to get Kelsey out of the car. WTF? Then she said, Kelsey is in the TRUNK! I went out and opened up the trunk and the police officers were shocked. Out came Kelsey and after finding her older sister's ID in Kelsey's purse, she was off to JAIL. She is 17 so she got to go to the big house. Rachel went to Juvenile Court with me. FUN FUN FUN. 2012 is going to be FUN. Yeah, right.

No comments:

Post a Comment