Monday, January 2, 2012

Monday January 2 2012

Well, it is a new year. It didn't start off too well for me or Rachel. At 12:10 AM on New Years Day, I got a call from Rachel. The party she was at was busted. The police said I had to come pick her up. What a pain in the ass. After I picked her up, she took her car and went to go get Steven from the party he was. At some point after speaking to the cops and getting home at ??? hour in the morning, she lost her wallet. Her driver's license, debit card, $40 cash and (this pisses me off) parking pass worth $50 are now MIA. I went to the police station on the frigging ISLANDS this AM, and of course they are still not open. Have to wait until tomorrow AM to see if the police picked up her wallet. Let's hope this is not a sign of things to come for 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment