Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Tuesday December 13 2011

Cracked sidewalk
This morning when Chip and I were walking down the street, I noticed  the sidewalk was very much broken at the corner of Jefferson Street. It looks like somebody drove over the corner. The concrete actually moved under my feet (the triangle). It was a little unnerving since there is a large sewer drain right there. I called 3-1-1, the city number to report problems. Let's hope it will be fixed soon.
Also, I reported all the damn TRASH that is piled up in the alley. Someone appears to be cleaning out a house on 34th Street and has put all the stuff in the alley instead of paying for a dumpster. This stuff is now starting to creep into the roadway making it difficult for cars or Bill's big truck, to get down there.

What a bunch of crap

No comments:

Post a Comment