Sunday, December 4, 2011

Sunday December 4 2011

cake tossing
 Why would someone buy a cake and then toss it on the ground in front of a vacant house? I can't understand this for the life of me. There are also several beer bottles and a few little nips on the empty lot on West 36th Street. This is such a nice looking street. It is too bad about the scum that likes to hang here.
This morning I saw a hawk sitting on the telephone pole in front of our house. He sat there a good 5 minutes. Maybe he smells death nearby. Hope, hope.
Early Saturday, around 2 AM, I heard at least 5 gunshots. I looked outside but saw nothing. A few minutes later I heard sirens. They did not seem to be stopping near here. Guess people were just working things out.
OH, and Friday night Rachel called me on the way home from work. "You know how that thing on the dash that has H and C is usually in the middle? Well it is all the way in the .... (holding my breath as she paused) Cold."  Oh thank GOD! Yes Rachel, that is to be expected when it is COLD outside...
6
Big bird

No comments:

Post a Comment