Thursday, December 29, 2011

Thursday December 29 2011

Well, Rachel finally got her i-phone today. From the time I took it out of the box until it was hooked up to Verizon, was only about 10 minutes. Pretty good. Last night, I heard back from the guy that sold me the other i phone that can't be turned on. Jerk. Said he was sorry and he was out of town and that was why he didn't get all my messages until yesterday. Didn't have a real good reason for the phone not working. Anyways, I'll be sending that one back...
Rachel was suppose to be off work today but switched with someone so she could get a few hours (and bucks). The shift was noon to 4. I dropped the phone off to her at work around 1:30. By 5, she still wasn't home. I called her and she said she was still working! She came in just after 9 PM. Said she worked 9 hours (in a ROW)!!! WOW!!! She came in with a bag from Outback (where she works). She ate something, got changed, and was out the door again in record time. Her buddy Jill is back in town after spending most of the school vacation in San Diego. I probably won't see her tonight...

No comments:

Post a Comment