Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas Eve cont. and Christmas Day 2011

Somebody's going to JAIL
I had thought it was going to be Silent Night for Christmas Eve, but no such luck. There was a lot of racket on the corner and I looked outside to see 4 cruisers and a paddy wagon (Prisoner Transport). Somebody's Christmas just got wrecked.
At 12:30 AM, we heard 2 gunshots. No police sirens, no ambulances. Just another NOT so Silent Night.

Christmas Morning. Awww, Doesn't Hiyah look festive with his beer and friends on Christmas Day!


Hiyah in Red and White

What a terrible gift
WOW, I ordered this I-Phone 4 on Ebay for Rachel. The scumbag that sold it said it could be hooked up to Verizon, no problem. What a liar and probably a thief. The original owner hasn't de-authorized the phone, so it can't be turned on. Nice. She got an Otter Box (cover for the I-Phone), a clip to put the phone on a vent in her car so she can talk without holding the phone, headphones and speakers for the phone and an I-Phone alarm clock dock for Christmas. AND A NON-WORKING I-PHONE. I called up Ebay and PayPal, the seller has had his phone disconnected. NICE.

No comments:

Post a Comment