Sunday, June 5, 2011

Sunday June 5 2011

Sunday and all is quiet.
Ah, I love it! No alcohol sales, no scumbags. Aren't Sundays Great?


Yesterday was SCAD graduation. The little SCAD'lings are ready to fly from the nest and go out into the real world. Downtown was full of SCAD families this morning. Starbucks and Panera Bread were mobbed.

 The SCAD'lings are all moving out now. The alleys and streets are full of "stuff." Unbelievable how much stuff they toss out. I've seen couches, beds, mattresses, tables, tons and tons of clothes and some really weird stuff that can only be described as "art?".

Geez, my nephew Matt attends Georgia Tech and when those kids check out of the dorms, the stuff they throw away is nothing like the students here.  Matt picked up several dorm refrigerators, a couple of laptops, and a flat screen TV! Yes, a TV! He and my sister packed the stuff up and put it on Craig's list and made some money.

On a different note, I got a call from my class adviser the other day. I'm the valedictorian of the Medical Assisting Program. WOW! I will certainly add that to my resume. I completed my externship on Friday, Thank God! I couldn't stand to work at that place another day (and especially to not get paid). If I had to work with this one nurse once more, I know I would have bitch slapped her . Whenever I asked her a question, she ignored me. Like I was beneath her, she couldn't speak to me. Well, screw her. The next time I go there with Rachel (who is a patient at that practice), you can bet I will bust that bitch's balls.

No comments:

Post a Comment