Sunday, June 19, 2011

Weekend S/S June 18/19 2011

Well, it was a busy weekend. I graduated from South University on Saturday. Yeah! There was about 1400 graduates! I didn't realize that all the people that graduate from South University in all its locations, come to Savannah for their graduation. It was nothing like what I thought it was going to be.
Last night we had a ferocious storm. At 11 PM, thunder and lightning started. Then at 11:30, the rain came down. We got 2 inches of rain in 20 minutes! It was wild.

Here is the front of DS Records. It isn't easy to see, but not only is there no glass, but the plastic is now peeling away! What keeps anyone from entering? There are bars behind the plastic. Such thugs, I guess they are comfortable being in a small room with bars....
While walking the dogs this morning, I ran across this gross thing. People are so disgusting.
Front of Dirty South Records.
Disgusting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment