Friday, June 28, 2013

Starbucks Dude Part II

OK, so I'll finish the story about the dude I was talking to uptown. Anyone who knows me, knows I can't remember names. So the guy tells me his name, but it goes whoosh, right through my brain. Then, he points to his arms. He has tattoos that look like Tony the Tiger stripes on them. That's when he tells me "Everyone calls me Tiger." Really?! Says he is from Maryland, his father is a Native American medicine man and his mother is a white woman that is a witch. Interesting.
Then he drops a bomb. Says he is a necromancer. For the uninitiated:
1. a method of divination through alleged communication with the dead; black art . 2. magic in general, especially that practiced by a witch or sorcerer; sorcery.
I told him be careful about talking about like that in the bible belt!

No comments:

Post a Comment