Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Rachel's Big Day

On Friday @ 5, Rachel's car was finally ready. I am so glad I don't have to keep shuttling her around any more.
The big thing today of course, is Rachel graduated! But we had a little fun at her expense. I sent Rachel a text while she was at practice, saying that it was too hot and Bill decided to wear his kilt. She was appalled to say the least! I said the kilt is "dressy" and told her Bill even had a matching hat, how cool! This went on and on, building up to me sending her a picture of Bill in his kilt to her phone just as we were leaving. She was frantic. I didn't say anything more. Then, when it was over and she saw that Bill was wearing a suit, she was so relieved. It was the best April Fools joke in June EVER!
Rachel and Grandpa Foster
The Grad


No comments:

Post a Comment