Thursday, February 28, 2013

sick as hell

Have had diarrhea for 4 days (off/on) but woke up with a headache this am. kept getting worse then nausea hit, by 8 am I was throwing up and had diarrhea at the same time. Couldn't hold down water kept tossing it up.
at 11 I took a migraine pill. Not sure it was a migraine but tried it anyway. Didn't come up but didn't work.
I've been sleeping off and on. My throat is raw and my anus is too. Damn, nothing like sitting on the toilet while barfing in the trash.
Head still hurts, stomach is empty, feel like I got glass in my throat and splinters in my asshole. Why do I come down with this shit? I use sanitizer all the time, wash my hands, stay the f*ck away from people. I think the government (or some government) is doing this. I think ATM are tainted, and the touch pads at Walmart, CVS etc.
Am I paranoid? I think NOT. The threat is real.

No comments:

Post a Comment