Monday, February 18, 2013

Bad news

My mechanic looked at Rachel's Rat this afternoon and it wasn't good news. Blown head gasket. Yuck. That is expensive. Well GoodBye to the Rat. We will have to get something else for her.
I called into work today. I'm not working until Friday. Wow. This will be a short week for $$ for me... I also checked and my taxes have not been "received" by the IRS. Hmm. I did my own taxes more than a week ago at Liberty. I don't know why the IRS hasn't received them. I sure need the money even though it isn't that much.
Good news is that last Wednesday, I did get my VA money. That was welcome. I asked her yesterday why she chose Georgia State Univ in Atlanta over Georgia Southern in Statesboro. She said she has pretty much been to all the bars in Statesboro. Really? Wow, that is sick. Kid needs a life.

No comments:

Post a Comment