Tuesday, December 4, 2012

School days

Today is supposed to be Rachel's last day of high school. She is taking her end of course test for mathematics and then she will have all her requirements to graduate in June. Cool! No more screaming at her from the bottom of the stairs to GET UP! and GO TO SCHOOL. YEAY! She is planning on signing up at Savannah Tech to take some classes in January. That will be good for her, but she doesn't need EARLY classes...

I'm finishing up my semester at Sav Tech. Not thrilled. My presentation last night went OK. After I was nearly done with my presentation last Wednesday, the asshole teacher said "I thought I had told you that you don't do the presentation on the author that you did your research paper on," I was thoroughly pissed. So, without asking, I decided to do my presentation on Bob Dylan, an American Poet and the song- "The times they are a -changin'." It went well but I didn't break down the rhyming style. Too f'n bad. The scheme wasn't important. The lyrics are. I used my I-phone to play a clip from the song. My PowerPoint presentations are always different from everybody elses...My classmates liked it, but I'm sure the bitch gave me a B or even a B-, just because she is that way. Can't wait for this semester to be over.

No comments:

Post a Comment