Sunday, December 23, 2012

It's officially winter

Bird bath
This greeted the birds on Saturday morning, the first full day of winter. Why does the bird bath look cloudy? It is full of ICE! Yes, it is officially winter.

This morning, Bill left for Massachusetts. Rachel leaves for NYC on Friday and Bill returns on Saturday. I'm not sure when Rachel will be back. She is going to a concert in Virginia then off to NYC to see the ball drop in Times Square. Not sure when she will be back. It will be quiet here. I'm looking forward to scrap booking and reading. I picked up "Trust me I'm Dr. Ozzy." It's an advice book based on a column that Ozzy writes. Yes, Ozzy giving advice on love, diet, exercise and drugs... Who Knew?


I made up some really cute Christmas cards. Kind of like dioramas. Sending them out late, but oh well...Each one is different.

No comments:

Post a Comment