Monday, December 31, 2012

New Year's Eve 2012

Rachel @ concert in Virginia
 Here is Rachel outside the Coliseum in Hampton Virginia going to see Pretty Lights and Bassnectar. I guess she enjoyed it, she went with Steven, Jill and Danielle. They left VA on Sunday morning and are now in New York City. I'll watch Times Square to see if I can spot them tonight when the ball drops at midnight!

As you can see, Chip is not impressed with Christmas. No extra bones or biscuits? REALLY? Poor dog...
Chip not impressed with X-mas

Tonight we will have to stay home to keep an eye on the A-holes that like to shoot their guns in the air to celebrate New Year's Day. Last year I must have called the police half a dozen times at least and Bill called, too. Now there is a police camera at the corner, but I doubt that will stop the jerks.

No comments:

Post a Comment