Friday, November 9, 2012

Typical

True then, true today
Well, got a check from the attorney's office for work performed. Check was late. And, when I went to the bank, guess what? Bounced again. WTF?
I had to call the office and 2 hours later the money was transferred into the account. What kind of way is that to do business? I haven't been called to meet with any clients lately even though they gave me paperwork for a different attorney out of Atlanta.

Still haven't sold the I phone. Every time I renew it on Craigslist, I get e-mails that say, still available? Then either nothing or the scam- I'll pay you $100 over asking price if you will ship it.. No, I'm not shipping anything. The point of using Craigslist is to sell to local people. Craigslist is becoming a huge scam.

No comments:

Post a Comment