Sunday, November 11, 2012

Amazing

Friday night, Rachel took the Honda and drove with 3 friends to a concert in Columbia SC (that's 300 miles round trip!). Surprise, it made it with no problems. Cost $55 in gas but that's not bad since it was split between the 4 girls. I'm grateful I didn't get a call in the middle of the night!

I'm pleased, I have no school tomorrow. Gives me plenty of time to do my homework. Rachel is not happy as Chatham county has school.. Ha Ha.

Oh Boy! the Patriots won today. Another heart stopper. They were ahead by like 14 points at half time. Then in the last 2 minutes, they were only ahead by 6 and the Bills had the ball and were closing in on the goal line. Good thing it wasn't on TV. I would have walked out of the room yelling at Belicheck and Brady! But, the Pats managed to save it with an interception in the end zone. Whew!

I didn't watch the Falcons, but they finally lost today. They were 8-0 for the season. Pretty remarkable. This could be their year...Still not going to a Falcons fan, just saying that they are having a good run of it.

The other day I saw a real piece of sh*t car on Bay Street (had Chatham County tag). A 4 door Toyota that had been hit in the front, had no hood, had been hit on the passenger side and the 2 side doors were tied closed together with a rope, had been hit in the rear and had a GREEN bungee cord holding the trunk closed (like Rachel's car used to have!). Wow! There was a bumper sticker on it that said "Never Settle". (?)

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I want to buy that Toyota with all the damage!!! Bet it is still good on GAS!!!

    ReplyDelete