Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Interesting note on the news today

Heard on the news that many states are planning on seceding from the United States. Wow! We are living in historic times. Obama and his policies have polarized this country and now we have proof.

"I quietly declare war with the State, after my fashion, though I will still make what use and get what advantage of her I can, as is usual in such cases."
Henry David Thoreau 1848



"I was taught to strive not because there were any guarantees of success, but because the act of striving is in itself the only way to keep faith with life."
-- Madeleine Albright, secretary of state


"Nurture your mind with great thoughts for you will never go any higher than you think."
-- Benjamin Disraeli, 1st Earl of Beaconsfield

No comments:

Post a Comment