Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Wednesday March 28 2012

Pretty quiet in the hood since the great "police presence" last Friday. I'm still working  temp for the attorney. Yesterday, he interviewed & hired someone else while I was sitting there! WTF? He hasn't sat down with me and told me how to do a damn thing. I print off pages, type letters, use a dictaphone- which I had NEVER done, and papers just keep piling up on the desk and NOTHING goes out. He is so far behind on work because the paralegal he had working for him was telling him she was working on things, but never did them. What a joy. The girl he hired, is only getting her AS in paralegal next quarter. She has no more knowledge about what needs to be done in the office than I do. We are not legal secretaries, which is what I think he really needs. She never used a dictaphone (I asked when he left the room) and she doesn't know anything about trials. Oh well...
This morning I got a phone call from another temp agency. Putting my name into NY Life for an admin asst position that pays $16 an hour. Oh Boy!

1 comment: