Friday, March 23, 2012

Friday March 23 2012

What a dog's life!

Exhausted
This just looks wrong. The dog has taken over the couch. She looks like she passed out. Look at that tongue hanging out of her mouth. She looks like the knuckleheads across the street.

Well, speaking of the knuckleheads, while I was at work- YES I found a temp job at an attorney's office!!!- Bill was at home today. He looked outside to see a sea of white police officers and they were all over the house across the street. Then, a couple of officers talked to the landlord- Ben. Fingers were pointed and voices were raised by the officers. Then, someone was put in the cruiser and taken away. I'll be damned, it was quiet all evening....I don't know what they said to Ben, but it was obviously serious.

I guess the comment that was made by the black officer to my neighbor (which I told to the crime prevention officer)- I don't arrest family- made someone besides me mad. There was not one black officer out there.... Wouldn't want anyone to have to arrest family...

No comments:

Post a Comment