Thursday, March 8, 2012

Thursday March 8 2012

Smashed pumpkins in MARCH

Dang, we had some rain. 4+ inches on my gauge.
I couldn't believe I saw smashed pumpkins in the street in March! These gourds really have lasted a long time.
We had 4+ inches of rain this weekend. Water was everywhere. Lots of streets wre closed, Victory was under water. It was a real pain going anywhere. Still, they say we are in a drought.

I was walking Chip in the alley and my neighbor was looking at his old Datsun. He just now noticed that 3 tires and wheels were missing... I told him they have been gone for many weeks, I think months. He decided to take the one remaining wheel off so the thief wouldn't have a full set... Really?

Saw this woman waddling down 35th towards David's Crabs. Woman, look in the mirror. Do you NEED to be eating fried anything?
Stop Girl! No more fried food for you.

WOW missing 3 wheels

No comments:

Post a Comment