Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Tuesday March 13 2012

 It is almost St. Patty's day. A big day (or week) in Savannah! The city has greened the fountains. The big one in Forsyth Park really attracted a lot of attention. Although Saturday is the parade, the tourists are already here. They are enjoying the fine weather and all the flowers that are bursting out.
St. Pat's Day and the Greening of the fountains

 Went to Krogers and what do I see, the SKANKS are back in town. These are some disgusting looking creatures. I recognized the dog first. It's a good looking blue pit bull. Then I saw the 2 skanky girls.  They are hanging out here with about 4 guys. These are nasty looking and SMELLING creatures. I remember last spring when the showed up at Starbucks. The cop told them to "move it along." Believe me, you will smell these things before you see them.....
The SKANKS are back!

No comments:

Post a Comment