Wednesday, January 9, 2013

New Year New Stuff

Hiyah is still working
 Who Knew? There he is, still working for his beer money!

I've been watching this drama with a palm tree for several days. There was a big hole in the ground left after it was yanked out. Yesterday the hole was filled in. Turns out, the palm tree roots had tangled into the sewer lines so it had to go.

I put in a request almost a year ago to the city to replace the tree in front of our house that was destroyed by the car thief that drove a pickup truck down the sidewalk. Finally, the day is here! We got a new maple tree.

The house on 36th street that is being repaired after burning (like 3 or 4 years ago) has 2 dumpsters on the lot. Some A-hole has thrown at least 25 tires beside the dumpster. Now there is no way this is just somebody that had a few tires in their yard. You know this jerk that dumped the tires was likely charging people $5 a tire to dispose of them then tossed them out here.

Last week, some white guy said that 2 black males broke into his house, tied him up and KILLED his pretty, young wife. Really? We haven't heard this story before? Last night, the police arrested him for her murder. 
Today in my tax class, 2 black girls sitting next to me were talking. One said "I don't do white girls." Hmmm. I stared at her. Me, being a white girl- though I have NO INTEREST in "doing her." I'm thinking this girl is an asshole. What if I had said I don't do black girls/guys in front of her and her friend? The more I see people, the more I like my dogs.


           

           

           



       




       



       



       


       



       


       
           
 
Big hole in the sidewalk

Palm tree, yanked out

Whoo Whoo We got our tree

Tons of tires

No comments:

Post a Comment