Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Tuesday July 19 2011

Well, everyone should be relieved. I saw Hiyah this morning taking out the trash. I don't know where he's been. I did check the Chatham County Jail website and he wasn't arrested that I could find. Too bad.
Rachel's car was supposed to go in the shop this morning to get the wipers fixed but since she didn't arrive home until 2 pm... That's a little late to be bringing the car in. Oh, and she doesn't have her car. She left it at Steven's. And she spent the night at Jill's on the island. And when she did get home (she left home after the big incident with the Richmond Hill girls)she didn't even have her keys. Too bad I wasn't home when she got there. Poor child had to sit outside in 95 degree temps because her phone was dead and she didn't have her keys. Life is sooooo hard for teenagers. Just think, school starts in less than 5 weeks. I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment