Monday, July 18, 2011

Monday July 18 2011

Rachel's almost black eye
Tonight's special, dinner and a show. As I was preparing a nice dinner, 4 girls came to my front door. One I knew, the rest I did not. Rachel let the girls in and they went upstairs to her room. There was some fussing going on, but I was busy in the kitchen so I tried not to get involved. Then, all 5 girls went outside. I heard yelling and I wanted to see what was going on. I opened up the door just in time to see this 16 year old girl PUNCH Rachel in the eye. I was shocked! Lindsey was usually such a nice girl. Rachel asked her what that was for, but Lindsey just hauled off and tried to hit her again. Finally, the other girls yelled at Rachel to get in the house or they would all beat her up for talking to Lindsey's OLD boyfriend. Bitches. Crazy Ass Bitches...So Rachel called 9-1-1 and since I did witness it, I had to make the report. Ah, teenage girls and drama.

No comments:

Post a Comment