Saturday, July 9, 2011

Saturday July 9 2011

This morning, looking at my neighbor's (SCAD student) bike, the seat was missing. The bike was lying on its side with one of those snazzy locks attaching it to a sign. I figured the guy had taken the seat into the apartment to deter theft. Later on, I was taking Chip and Louise for a walk when Chip decided to pee on a bush in front of Angie's house. Since the house is condemned, I don't care if the Chipster goes there. Well, I glanced over at the bush and lo and behold! There is the seat for the guy's bicycle! Good thing I stopped Chip before the deed. I brought the seat back and gave it to the guy. He was very thankful. He then brought the bike into the house...
SAA cafeteria



After an afternoon t-storm, plugged drains...


 This morning, I helped out at Rachel's school- Savannah Arts Academy. The PTA decided to clean, scrape and paint the cafeteria walls. I worked for a while then came home and made 3 1/2 dozen chocolate chip cookies. They were well appreciated. And I got credit for 4 hours of my 10 hours that I have to "volunteer"  hours for the 2011-2012 school year..
SAA cafeteria

No comments:

Post a Comment