Thursday, July 18, 2013

A little this and that

New shower curtain
Went to BBB this morning to pick up a couple of things. Bill and I went there on Sunday so he could buy a new pillow for himself. While there, he saw something called a BackJoy Relief seat. He said it would be great for the kayak. I told him, hold off and I'll pick it up later for his birthday next month. So I went this morning without him to pick it up and STICKER shock! It was $39.99!
I picked up a couple of bath towels, face cloths and hand towels for Rachel for school in a nice teal blue. I happened to see a Tervis tumbler with Georgia Southern Eagles emblazoned on the side and just HAD to get it, too. Then, I figured it was time to update the downstairs bathroom shower curtain. It still has a Paris feel, but no more of the frilly stuff. Bill will be thrilled, I'm sure. Finally to wrap it all up, a coupon came in the mail for 20% of entire purchase at BBB so, while I saved $25, I will NOT say how much I spent;-)
Go Georgia Southern Eagles

No comments:

Post a Comment