Wednesday, May 1, 2013

What a day

  Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfils the same function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things.

― Winston Churchill

Rachel got her belly button pierced back in January- not with my permission, BTW. At any rate, it has become somewhat infected and after visiting another shop, she was told that the piercing was not done correctly... Back to the shop she went with her mom last night... Well, the guy attempted to re-pierce it, and then had some kind of hissy fit. He dropped all the STERILE instruments on the floor and was about to still use them, when Kristel said No. Then he proceeded to yell at them saying "I can't do this" and they had to leave. Said also, he didn't have the money to reimburse her. WTF? 

Well, that's when they put me on the case. I called the county and found out he has not paid for his business license for 2013. Hmmm. I then called the Health Dept and told them about the place. Then I drove out there with Rachel. She got her money back (not all of it though). Then he asked who I was and could he help me (I was looking around at all the walls). I said I was her GUARDIAN. What? Yes, she is 17. Well he started to sh*t bricks about that point. Then I asked to see his business license. What?? I have it here he said and walked into a closet. Hmmm. Business license must be displayed in a prominent place. Says so right on Bill's license which is prominently displayed in our office. 
Really? Can't seem to find it, eh? Then I told him I had already contacted the county and he was  in violation. He started stuttering. Then as a walked out the door, I told him I was contacting the Narcotics Squad as he appeared to be under the influence of drugs while performing a medical procedure. He was ...... Fill in the blank. Then I came home and filled out terrible reviews for the business on YP and Google. Oh yeah! Never screw over me or mine... I live for this stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment