Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Things

Sign says Single. Imagine.
The crazies were out on Broughton/Bull Street
yesterday. What is up with that dude and
his "single?" sign? Then the dude
that wanders around up town pulling cups of coffee out of trash cans, was
off his meds and walking in the street disrupting traffic.
See the little bird! It's a Rose-breasted Grosbeak.

Yesterday afternoon, we saw this bird in the backyard. I pulled out my North American Animals book and we found out he was a Rose-breasted Grosbeak. You can't tell from this view, but he has a bright red patch on his chest.

Thankfully I'm done with school for a bit. Had 4 finals in 3 days. The final for my Document Production class (WORD 2010) was a bitch. This exam was proctored as it was an on-line class. I arrived 15 minutes early. The frigging exam was no where to be found. I was ...pissed. Then after 30 minutes, I was handed a print out. 5 exercises to do. Are you serious? I spent 2 hours taking the final only to have it say "you appear to be typing the wrong assignment."(See pic below. I have grown to hate that little man.) I screamed "f*ck", slammed the keyboard and walked out.

I then solicited comments from my classmates about the class. I put these comments into an e-mail and sent it to the head of curriculum for technical colleges of Georgia.

This afternoon I got a call from my Document class teacher. The dean heard from the head of the technical colleges curriculum. Changes  are  coming!  and when I get back from my trip, I can re-take the final.

No comments:

Post a Comment