Monday, March 11, 2013

Ahhh. Spring break

It's Spring!
Look, it's budding!
Last week was pretty brutal. I was fighting off that godawful stomach virus and the amount of homework I had was killer. I had one mid-term, one test and two quizzes. Then there was the HOMEWORK in the Document (WORD) class. OMG. I put in at least 20 hours on that one class last week. I got a 98 on my Finance test, a 90 on one quiz, not sure about the other quiz or the mid-term, those grades didn't post.
I also started up a Facebook account named ChipandLouise.Alexander... Both dogs are not impressed.
This morning I noticed our little tree is budding! Soon it will start providing some much needed shade on this street. That of course, will be after the pollen drops, then the leaves will drop later... Did I really ask the city to plant this tree? I'm having second thoughts...

No comments:

Post a Comment