Friday, October 12, 2012

Happy Friday

see the chicken
You know you are in a trailer park in Georgia when no dogs are allowed, but, Chickens are!!!


I've been busy this week. The law office gave me a few people to sign up and that worked out nicely. I got several people to check on with the Bank of America. Made about $60 for that. Slowly but surely I'm getting some bills paid.

I went to Sav Tech again. They absolutely will not let me take a lower math class. There are no tutors available for that God Awful class, either. So, I'm stuck getting a big fat F in that class. It really makes me mad and gives me no incentive to work in my other classes. I feel really used by the Paralegal dept head who pushed me to take the paralegal studies at ST. None of my paralegal classes from South Univ are being accepted at ST and she won't let me into the internship part of the program unless I complete the program. I don't have the time to complete the program there as VA is only giving me 12 months of schooling total. They wouldn't let me take any of the paralegal classes until I took their INTRO to paralegal, even though I already had INTRO and about a dozen other paralegal classes. With VA, I had to be full time and someone in their infinite wisdom decided Math 1111 class would fill the schedule. Well, it filled it but it was also taking up all my time. I was spending so many hours on the book and the computer studying that math, that my eyes were too tired to do the rest of my homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment