Saturday, May 10, 2014

been busy

Rachel and friends on St. Pat's Day
Been busy working for the biggest jerk in the world. I have been so sick the last month. 2 weeks ago, I was running a fever and having cold chills. I also had a migraine. After working for 4 hours like that, I left and went to the VA clinic. They gave me a note to stay out of work for the rest of that day (a Wednesday) and all the next. I immediately called the boss.
When I went into work on Friday, I promptly gave him the note. An hour later, he called me into the office and wrote me up. Said it was MY JOB to stay well. RU SERIOUS?
I so HATE the job and the boss.
I have been there almost 10 months and have never stopped looking for another job. I'll kick the next SOB that tells me "the economy is improving." Bite me.

No comments:

Post a Comment